DO I NEED TO REGISTER BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER?
Yes, you do. You can easily create your Wormhole profile by creating a username and password. We recommend that you use your email address as your username, to make it easy to remember. Please make sure that your password is at least 6 characters.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Click "Register/Login/Account" at the top of our website, and then click the “create account” button to enter your information.
CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
Click "Register/Login" and then click “forget password”. You can enter your email. We’ll send you an email to reset your password.
ADD/REMOVE AN ADDRESS
Under Account>My account, click “EDIT ADDRESSES”/"MANAGE ADDRESSES". Here, you can add a new address, remove an existing address, or edit an existing address.
CAN I CHANGE MY EMAIL ADDRESS IN MY ACCOUNT?
Sorry, you can't do this now. We will offer this function in the future.
HOW DO I CHECK ON THE STATUS OF MY ORDER?
You may view the status of your order by logging into your wormholetattoo account and clicking on My Orders to check on that status of your order.
There are two status types under unpaid: one is if you have not yet paid for an order, the other relates to payment submitted that has not yet been processed and approved by our staff.
We are dealing with your order.
HOW TO SHOP ONLINE?
Register/Login ——Choose the products —— Add the item(s) to your cart——Check out and finalize your cart——Pay for the order——Receive the order.
CAN I ORDER BY PHONE?
Unfortunately, we do not take orders over the phone at this time. However, you may order directly from our online website or on your smartphone using our dedicated shopping app.
WHAT KINDS OF SECURE PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept the following forms of secure payment:
Credit Card（Must use in PayPal）
Wormhole Gift Card
IS MY PRIVACY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE ON YOUR SITE?
DO YOU RESTOCK ITEMS THAT ARE SOLD OUT?
Unfortunately, we will remove all the products that are sold out. If you need something that you have bought but is now sold out, please contact us and we support custom products.
CAN I MODIFY OR CANCEL MY ORDER?
- If you have already paid for an order and want to cancel it, please contact us as soon as possible.
- If you are not sure about an issue relating to your order or you wish to change it, please contact our Customer Service Department and put the order on hold while you decide. This will suspend the packaging process while you make changes.
- If the package has already been dispatched, then we are not able to cancel or change the order.
- If you wish to cancel an existing order because you are ADDING other products, there is no need to cancel the entire order. Simply contact our Customer Service Department at our dedicated contact us and we will process the updated order; there is usually no additional fee for this service.
- Generally, if your order is at an early part of the processing stage, you may still be able to change or cancel it. You can ask for a refund or provide the payment as credit for future orders.
AN ITEM ADDED TO MY SHOPPING BAG WAS SUDDENLY SOLD OUT AT CHECKOUT. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?
The item is only reserved once your purchase is completed in the checkout. If an item is very popular, it might be available when you place it in your shopping bag but sold out once you reach the checkout. An item added to your shopping bag is saved for 7 days, but availability cannot be guaranteed.
WHY AM I BEING ASKED TO "VERIFY" MY PAYMENT?
Because your order needs to pass the standard anti-fraud check by Wormhole.
"But I have already given you my payment details - why do you need more??"
Sometimes, unfortunately, thieves gain access to people's credit card details or PayPal accounts.
The thieves often try to use the stolen details to pay for products bought online. When you pay us your credit card or bank card payment is processed by PayPal and not by Credit card directly. Therefore we have not seen any of your financial details or your credit card details.
This is why we have to confirm whether the payment was authorized by the payment account holder or not. To protect everyone against a small number of fraudsters, we have to apply these ID verification checks to randomly.
HOW CAN I MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT A FRAUDSTER?
Wormhole tattoo is a registered company that has been around for several years. We are here to work with you in the long term. Thank you for your collaboration and understanding.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.