About the CSP03 tattoo pen
1. Material: Made of aircraft-grade aluminum. The tattoo pen adopts CNC integrated carving process, which makes sure machine parts are wear-resistant.
2. Powerful and long service life: The CSP03 tattoo pen adopts a brushless motor and works powerfully. Less heat. Generally, its service life is more than 3000 hours.
3. 10000 Revolutions Per Minute at 8V. The working voltage is 6-8V.
4. Needle depth is up to 2.8mm, with a 2.8mm stroke length.
5. Tattoo pen length: 79mm; tattoo pen grip diameter: 24mm
6. Lightweight design: only 82 grams, most weight is in the center.
About the Cartridge Needles
> The needle edges are specially designed to catch more ink and make the tattoo ink flow well
> Light grey and different color tail cover to help you to recognize the type
> Tattoo needles are sharper that puncture the skin quickly and work stably.
> Rubber plug connection, good resilience, prevent tattoo ink flow back
> Condition: 100% New and work well
> Material: PVC and the needles are made of Medical Grade Stainless Steel (316L).
>Package: All needles are packaged in an individual sterile blister pack
> Safety: Sterilized by EO gas
Why Tattoo Pen
The new tattoo pen has been technically reformed. Compared with the traditional one, it has a longer service life and is more stable to work. The built-in high-pressure-resistant spring ensures the balance and stability of the tattoo pen. Each component can be independently adjusted and replaced. Anti-slip design is suitable for long-term tattoo work and provides a better user experience.
Tattoo Pen Kit Includes
-1 × tattoo pen
-1 × RCA cord
-20 × tattoo needle cartridges (03, 05RL, 05, 07RM )
-2× self-cohesive tattoo grip cover
-1 × dual tattoo power supply
-1 × tattoo foot pedal
-50× plastic tattoo ink caps
-1 × blank tattoo skin
-1 ×tattoo skin with skull pattern
-2 × tattoo transfer paper
-10 × random tattoo ink (5ml each bottle)
-1 × black tattoo ink (30ml)
-1 × ointment
-1 pair × gloves
-1 × tattoo clip cord cover
-1 × tattoo pen kit manual
Why use brushless motor?
“The advantages of a brushless motor over brushed motors are high power-to-weight ratio, high speed, nearly instantaneous control of speed (rpm) and torque, high efficiency, and low maintenance.”–Wikipedia
Advice and Tips for Beginners
- If the tattoo pen kit does not work well, please feel free to contact us to get the issues fixed.
- Round liner (marked RL) tattoo needles are used to make lines and details since they are packed tightly.
- Round magnum needles (marked RM) are used for shading and color fill. Compared with weaved magnum needles or flat needles, round magnums conform better to the skin, giving a more consistent line, better ink dispersion, and less skin damage.
- Please do not tattoo on human skin if you are not a professional tattoo artist. You may hurt yourself. If you still want to tattoo on real skin, you had better buy professional tattoo ink which can stick to the skin better than the one in the kit.
What can you do with a 2.8mm stroke?
A short stroke length (1.8-2.8mm) means your needles are going to move slowly, retract less, and hit softly. short strokes are perfect for soft shading and blending work. Tattoo artists who specialize in hyperrealism and black & grey count on soft stroke lengths a lot to get those smooth, seamless blends.